Having acne can be a traumatizing experience. Learn how to use vitamin E oil for acne-prone or oily skin. In this article, I examine both benefits and side effects of this amazing tocopherol oil.
So, in case you are wondering whether or not the oil is comedogenic or clogs pores, and whether or not the tablets are safe for use, read this post and learn something new.
Does Vitamin E Oil Clog Pores?
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin, meaning that the skin can readily absorb it and retain it for longer than how it can hold a water-soluble moisturizer. Due to this property, vitamin E oil does have the potential of clogging your skin pores.
So the answer is Yes, Vitamin E Oil is comedogenic because the skin retains the moisture which means, excessive use of vitamin E especially for those with oily skin may result in clogged skin pores.
How to use Vitamin E Oil for Acne
While eliminating acne is a difficult task by itself, you are also likely to deal with stubborn scars that mar your looks. Using vitamin E oil helps to heal and repair damages, removing acne scars, leaving you with flawless and smooth-looking skin.
However, to achieve the best result, you should apply vitamin E oil using the following steps;
- Wash your face using a mild cleanser to chuck out any impurities or dirt.
- Pierce a vitamin E capsule and squeeze the oil onto your face.
- Using your fingers, rub it thoroughly.
- Leave it for not less than 30 minutes, but to have the best results you should leave it overnight.
- Wash your face using warm water.
- Repeat the process daily to have the best results.
Vitamin E Tablets & Cream for Acne
Vitamin E Tablets for Acne
Vitamin E tablets for acne are available in all prominent stores such as Amazon, eBay, and Walmart at affordable prices.
The tablets contain significant amounts of vitamin E and can be applied directly: squeezing them on the area of the face where acne scars are, or mixing it with other agents like lemon oil, before using it.
Vitamin E Oil Capsules for Face Acne & Pimples
Vitamin E oil capsules are the most used in the United States of America. The pills are available in all chemists and prominent stores that deal with beauty products such as Walmart.
When applying, the tablets are broken and the oil squeezed directly to the face to eliminate acne and pimples.
Vitamin E Cream for Acne
The fat-soluble feature that vitamin E contains allows it to enter the skin quickly to heal acne. Vitamin E cream can be applied to the affected areas to enable vitamin E to repair damaged tissues from inside the skin.
Apply the cream on your face or the acne scar after washing your face with fresh and lukewarm water, every night for six weeks, and you will see the reduction of acne scars.
Vitamin E Oil on Face Every Night
Scholars have discovered that applying vitamin E oil on your face and leaving overnight leads to obtaining the best results.
Also, I have heard and read different views from several people, who have used the oil, and a majority of the number praised the process of applying the oil at night and leaving it overnight.
Therefore, applying the oil and leaving it overnight is helpful as that allows the vitamin E oil to penetrate best and heal the damaged tissue and cells.
Vitamin E Oil for Face Scars
Vitamin E oil has immense benefits on your face including helping to boost your body’s immune system. It also helps to prevent your skin and body from certain cancers as well as shielding you from stroke-induced brain damage.
Vitamin E is known to have unimaginable wonders on your face including having the capacity and ability to get rid of scar traces.
Despite the fact that this type of nutritional food has several advantages to your body, experts warn that it must be used with a lot of caution.
According to Joana Vargas, a facialist celebrity, the use of this oil is sometimes tricky. Besides being a good antioxidant, the cream is also heavy and thus, not good for people suffering from breakouts.
Some people have reported that it can make you break out more if your face is vulnerable to breakouts.
Vitamin E for Acne Scars Results, Benefits & Side effects
Using vitamin E is beneficial in some ways as it shall be discussed in the following section, but even so, the same vitamin E also has some side effects.
Vitamin E Oil for Acne Scars Before and After
You could be wondering if Vitamin E helps to heal acne scars after application. This oil is proven to effectively deal with skin disorders including making pimples disappear. Acne scars or pimples are popular ways of not eliminating acne.
Upon getting rid of acne or pimples on your skin, they leave behind ugly scars or marks, commonly known as acne scars.
The cause of such scars is skin clogging of pores by dead cells. As a result, your skin fails to completely heal the wounds without leaving scars. Such appearances make people, especially teenagers uneasy.
However, with the use of this oil, you have a perfect home remedy for eliminating or fading acne scars. Below is how the use of Vitamin E makes your skin look before and after its application.
Benefits of Using Vitamin E for Acne
The following are some of the benefits of using vitamin E for acne
- Vitamin E is easily accessible in prominent stores such as Amazon and Walmart at an affordable price. Therefore, anyone suffering from acne can access them at any time, from any location across the globe.
- Vitamin E helps to eliminate acne scars. Scars on one’s face may lower self-esteem thus making them feel to somehow feel ashamed and uncomfortable at all times. But, applying vitamin E oil helps to remove the wounds within six weeks of application.
Side Effects of Using Vitamin E Oil for Acne Scars
The following are the significant side effects of using vitamin E oil for acne scars:
- Causes allergies: Allergies that appear in the form of skin rash, diarrhea, fatigue, nausea, or headaches are the most common, especially when someone has used vitamin E oil for acne in excess.
- Vitamin E oil worsens the bleeding disorder: People with this condition are, therefore, advised to avoid using vitamin E oil for acne scars.
- Increased complications of a stroke: People with a history of stroke raise the risks of suffering a stroke when they use vitamin E oil for acne scars. Therefore, if you are in this category, you are advised to visit a healthcare facility to be given the best remedy for acne scar elimination by a specialized
- It is risky for Expectant Mothers: When pregnant or lactating women use vitamin E oil for acne scars, they risk the lives of their children as the oil can cause necrotizing enterocolitis in babies, which is a life-threatening condition.
READ MORE: Does Vitamin E whiten skin?