Can I use vitamin E oil on my face overnight to smooth and remove acne scars? Yes! In this article, I explore the benefits of using vitamin E oil, powder and capsules can have on the face when used every night.
I also examine the results of such an endeavor through the before and after pictures in this post.
Can Vitamin E Oil be used on the Face Daily?
The question many people ask around is can you put vitamin E oil on your face? Well, the answer is simply, Yes, Vitamin E can be applied to our face daily because of its numerous benefits.
According to scholars, the presence of free radicals on our face inhibits or slows down the healing process of scars, and therefore, by using vitamin E on a daily basis, these radicals are removed.
This further assists in repairing and improving the appearance of the damaged tissues.
How to use Vitamin E Oil on Face
In case you are wondering how to apply vitamin E on your face best, the following are the critical steps that will assist you to accomplish that process effectively.
- Ensure your face is clean and dry: You should wash your face thoroughly and dry it with a clean towel. Wet face hinders vitamin E entry, hence poor results after application.
- Pull and tie back any long hair more especially if it touches your face
- Apply vitamin E to your face: It should be applied gently and left for a minimum of about 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse the Vitamin E off your face: This should be done using fresh water.
- Dry your face using a clean towel
- Apply facial moisturization more especially if you used a cleanser: Moisturization helps in restoring any moisture that may have been stripped from your skin.
Vitamin E Face Wash Benefits
Vitamin E has a lot of benefits especially if well applied, below are some of the primary benefits
#1 Nourishes our skin
Scholars like Dr. Deepali Bhardwaj state that the applicability of vitamin E helps in strengthening our nerves, sustaining our skin from within.
#2 Anti-ageing ingredient
The vitamin E application leaves one young by removing premature aging such as wrinkles around your eyes. But, to have an adequate result, you should apply it twice or thrice a week with a standard cream.
#3 Treats Dark circles
Have you ever had or seen someone with dark circles around their eyes? It is not a good experience and to eliminate these circles; one should apply vitamin E at least two or three times a week.
#4 Treats chapped lips
Do you have dry chapped dry lips? You need to make use of vitamin E oil because it is the best remedy to such a problem. It has ingredients that aid in softening your dry lips.
#5 It treats sunburns
Applying vitamin E on sunburnt areas helps to neutralize the free radicles caused by ultraviolet radiation, thus, soothing the sunburns. This is majorly possible because of vitamin E’s antioxidant activity.
Vitamin E Oil for Face Reviews
The following are some of the best vitamin E oil brands that are preferred by many people across the globe:
Jason Vitamin E Oil
This one is made up of pure vitamin E oil and antioxidants from sunflower, almond, apricot, avocado, and wheat germ oils. It assists in replenishing the softness of our skin.
Health Priority Vitamin E Oil
This one has more vitamin E strength in relation to other products making it less sticky for the application. It consists of natural vitamin E, Jojoba, rice bran, and Avocado oils.
Vital Care Vitamin E Oil
This is a powerful antioxidant that is beneficial in fighting scars in addition to any signs of aging such as wrinkles and stretched skin.
Now Foods Vitamin E Oil
This oil contains essential ingredients that help in making our skin soft and making it appear young and smooth.
Vitamin E on Face Before Bed
Those who want to apply vitamin E before they sleep should feel free to do so because that can help in improving the results of its application.
However, you should note that to have an excellent outcome you should apply it on a daily basis before you sleep.
Vitamin E Oil on Face Benefits
The application of vitamin E oil on your face can result in several benefits. Some of the benefits include:
- Vitamin E slows down the aging process: The oil can result in a younger face by removing premature aging such as wrinkles around your eyes. It is advised to apply twice or thrice a week with a standard
- Vitamin E nourishes the skin: Several scholars state that applying vitamin E helps in strengthening the skin nerves from within thereby leaving it properly nourished.
- Helps remove dark circles around the eyes: There are people with dark circles around the eyes. This can be a bothersome thing for some people. To eliminate these circles; one should apply vitamin E at least two or three times a week.
- Eradicates sunburns on the skin: The oil may be used to neutralize helps to neutralize the free radicles caused by ultraviolet radiation, thus, soothing the sunburns. This is majorly possible because of vitamin E’s antioxidant activity.
- Eradicates chapped or cracked lips problem: Those having dry lips should be advised to make use of vitamin E oil because it is the best remedy to such a problem. It has ingredients that aid in softening your dry lips.
How to Apply Vitamin E Capsule on Face Overnight
To achieve positive results, especially for those using the oil at night before sleep, the following procedure would be effective:
- Wash your face thoroughly with fresh water
- Apply the vitamin E capsule gently on your dry face
- Leave it overnight
- In the morning wash it off with fresh water
- Dry your face using a clean and dry towel
- Repeat the process daily to have an excellent outcome
Vitamin E Oil for Face Before and After
The application of vitamin E oil brings about a significant change in our faces. Before use, one can have sunburns, aging signs, or dark circles beneath their eyes as shown below.
However, after the application of vitamin E oil one can have a smooth and young-looking face as shown below.
FAQs on Using Vitamin E
Below are some of the frequently asked questions about vitamin E oil application:
Can vitamin E oil be applied directly to the face?
Yes, it can be applied directly to your face as long as the necessary steps listed above are followed.
It has a lot of benefits to your face like repairing and improving the appearance of your face and therefore, it does not necessarily require to be applied together with other oil products.
Can you leave vitamin E on your face overnight?
Yes, you can leave vitamin E oil on your face overnight. It is expected that after the application of vitamin E oil, one leaves it for a minimum of 15 minutes, but the number of maximum hours is not given, and therefore, one can leave the oil on her or his face overnight for excellent results.
Does putting vitamin E on your face help acne?
Yes, if you have chronic acne and pimple problems, you can definitely use vitamin E cream or oil on your face. Acne is a problem that people several people want to eliminate from their lives.
Therefore, they try different mechanisms to attain that but to have excellent results one should apply vitamin E oil on their face. It has been proven that the oil is beneficial in eliminating acne.
Therefore, those who want to remove acne from their faces should try vitamin E oil for better results since it has additional beneficial ingredients that aid in the process of acne elimination.