Learn how you can use vitamin E oil for hair growth. Apart from the benefits of using vitamin E oil on hair I also explore the top-rated vitamin E oil brands to use on the hair.
Is Vitamin E Oil Good For Hair?
Yes, the use of Vitamin E works for your hair because it’s an antioxidant known to build and repair tissue. When applied to your scalp, the oil can help to reduce inflammation.
It can also aid in repairing damaged follicles besides encouraging hair growth as it makes the follicles healthy.
It can be used as a topical skin treatment through the following procedure:
This step involves preparing all necessary materials and equipment which include:
- Mild shampoo
- 200 IU of Vitamin E gel capsules
- Small dish
- Carrot, Sesame, Grapeseed oil
- Hair clips
Rinse your scalp and hair using a mild shampoo. Dry up your hair and blot it using a towel until damp. A clean helps to enhance penetration of Vitamin E.
Put a quarter-sized quantity of Carrot, Sesame, or Grapeseed oil into a small dish. For normal hair, use grapeseed oil. For oily hair, apply sesame oil, and for dry hair, use carrot oil.
Using a pin, breakthrough two vitamin E capsules and squeeze out the ingredients into the cream. Doing so will help make the oil easy to spread.
Divide your hair into at least four sections ear-to-ear and front-to-back. Twist each of the segments and pin it to your head.
Release each of the hair sections. Rise and fall your fingers together into the cream and massage the product into your scalp.
Spread the cream in the hair from the roots to the ends. Do the same process with the other sections.
For those with short hair, no need to part into sections. Instead, apply directly to the scalp.
Vitamin E Oil Benefits for Hair
The hair benefits of Vitamin E oil are well known. You will probably find several beauty benefits of using the product.
Unless if you found it otherwise as noted above, use the oil to treat your hair until the desired results can be seen.
There is a few notable benefits of using this cream in your hair including:
- Encourages Hair Growth: Vitamin E contains antioxidant elements needed to help in the prevention of tissue corrosion and repair of damaged hair follicles. This, in turn, stimulates healthy hair growth.
- Conditions Hair: The oil is also popular for deeply conditioning your hair right from the root to shaft. By so doing, it helps to make the hair shinier and healthier.
- Inhibits Hair Graying: The cream is further known to prevent your hair from premature graying.