What is Bio-Oil PurCellin used for? What are the ingredients in this beauty product? Read more on reviews, uses, benefits and side effects of using Bio-Oil PurCellin on skin, hair, face, scars and stretch marks during pregnancy.
What is PurCellin Oil?
PurCellin oil refers to the sin care oil product manufactured by the Bio-Oil company containing PurCellin as a unique ingredient. The PurCellin ingredient makes the oil non-greasy and light to handle. In other words, this ingredient is an innovative approach towards changing the overall consistency of the oil
Bio-Oil Purcellin Oil Ingredients
The ingredients of Bio-oil PurCellin product are what makes this skincare brand so effective. It has a mixture of very important components like Chamomile extract, Vitamins A and E, Lavender, Calendula, and Rosemary oils.
All these ingredients are proven to have many body benefits including for various skin conditions after a wide study. However, all the benefits associated with PurCellin oil are directly related to Bio-Oil.
The breakthrough ingredient called PurCellin Oil in Bio-Oil is what makes it unique from other skincare products. The component is vital in offering an advanced delivery system for other ingredients in this natural body therapy.
Table showing ingredients in Bio-Oil Purcellin Oil
What is Bio-Oil Purcellin Oil Used For?
These are some of the common uses of PurCellin Oil:
Used to Improve Dry and Aging Skin
If you have a problem with clearing both new and old skin scars, uneven skin tone, and stretch marks, try using this oil to get rid of the problem. Professionals and consumers declare this product as a specialist skincare cream. PurCellin oil has an essential ingredient that works well for aging skin, dehydrated skin, and other skin concerns.
For example, many people in Hindi like using this oil because it’s organic and contains certain natural elements such as Chamomile extract, Vitamins A and E, Lavender, Calendula, and Rosemary oils.
These are key nutrition components scientifically known to provide important ingredients for different skin disorders. Moreover, this product is suitable for all skin types and has no preservatives.
Used to Reduce Post-Pregnancy Stretch Marks, aging skin, wrinkled skin, and Scars
PurCellin Oil is popular among many people concerned about the type of skincare to incorporate in their routine beauty closet because it has multiple benefits including those mentioned above.
Moreover, consumers of this oil claim that it works effectively to reduce or decrease both newly formed scars and older ones.
It manages to achieve these amazing results due to its ability to absorb dry skin oil, leaving behind a skin without any oily residue.
Used as a Face Application
Since this product has volumes of Vitamin A supplements, the ingredient makes it a great cream for a healthy skin tone.
Consumers of Bio-PurCellin oil say that it’s a dry oil, meaning that it can get absorbed into your skin more rapidly without leaving behind an ugly, greasy residue. For that reason, it cannot lead to unexpected skin breakouts.
Used as a Skin Moisturizer
PurCellin Oil is used as a specialist liquid for toning and smoothing your dry, dehydrated skin.
Apply a few drops of this cream on your skin after taking a shower so that it can completely get absorbed into the body. It soaks well and easily into the skin, leaving behind no greasy feeling.
It should not be applied excessively to achieve good results. Most skin nutritionists recommend that PurCellin oil should be used before applying your regular moisturizer.
Bio-Oil PurCellin Oil Benefits
The benefits of using Bio-Purcellin Oil on your skin are many. Below are some of the main pros of suing PurCellin oil:
- Noble Makeup primer: You can apply a few drops of this natural healing plant extract on your face daily before using your routine beauty foundation. The product is popular for helping to treat your stubborn newly created uneven skin tones as well as dry skin.
- Impeccable Hair Management Oil: When applied in moderate amounts, this cream works wonders in preventing your hair’s flyaway at its ends. Overall, the application of this product in minimal measures helps to soothe your dry scalp.
- Pre-shave Skin and Hair Therapy: Most people apply this supper cream for their pre-shave treatment as well as for your super soft hair shave.
- Used in Your Wash or Bathe Water: If your skin is sensitive to other regular skincare products, try the Bio-Oil Purcellin Oil after having a shower to get the astonishing outcome. What you need is just a couple of droplets of this magical plant extract liquid each day to achieve your dream results. This oil is recommended for you because of its ability to leave your skin without an awful greasy feeling besides being a perfect skin moisturizer too.
- Used as a Lip balm: For people interested in having soft and moisturized lips, Bio-Oil Purcellin Oil is the only skincare product you need to apply modestly in a few weeks or months two times each day to get your long-sought skin appearance.
- It is one of the known cosmetic products used by people yearning to have a feeling of non-greasy skin texture. It also helps to ensure that your body does not have a greasy feeling because it quickly and easily gets absorbed into your skin.
Bio-Oil Purcellin Oil Side Effects
Although there is no empirical evidence to support the fact that Bio-Oil Purcellin Oil causes certain side effects on its consumers, these are some of the reported adverse negative outcomes users of this product have:
- Poor packaging: the bottom and sides of this cream become easily oily leaving the dresser with much oil all the time when applied.
- Causes Skin Breakouts: It’s believed that the product contains liquid paraffin believed to contribute to skin breakouts to some of its users, particularly those with a severe acne history.
- Causes Skin Irritation: The botanical plant extracts are doubted to cause skin irritation to people or users with very sensitive skin.
Bio-Oil Purcellin Oil Reviews
Consumer reviews on the use of Bio-Oil Purcellin Oil indicate that this skincare product has no total ability to remove or clear any skin stretch marks or scars.
A majority of consumers say that the oil does help them just reduce uneven skin tone, stretch marks, scars, dehydrated skin, and aging skin as opposed to helping them to get rid of this skin blemishes completely.
The cream manages to achieve all these milestones because of its PurCellin oil, a breakthrough ingredient known to leave behind a light and non-greasy formulation that makes sure that all the applied oil gets easily absorbed into your skin.
The ingredients of Bio-Oil Purcellin liquid include a mixture of plant extracts and vitamins suspended in oil bases.
In fact, paraffinum liquidum or mineral oil is the main ingredient of this product. The essential component is known for its healing ability.
The combination also contains, among other important ingredients Anthemis nobilis flower oil, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Lavandula angustifolia oil, Anthemis nobilis flower oil, and Rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil.
Additionally, the cream has vitamins linked to the health of your skin, popularly referred to as Tocopheryl Acetate and Retinyl Palmitate.
The make-up of the oil base includes isopropyl myristate, bisabolol and BHT, mineral oil, Cetearyl ethyl hexanoate, triisononanoin, Glycine soja oil, and Helianthus annuus seed oil.
The product further contains various chemicals, fragrances, and coloring like Alpha-iso-methyl Ionone and benzyl salicylate among others that help with adverse skin conditions.
The overall and primary benefits of Bio-Oil Purcellin products are, therefore, its ability to improve your skin’s elastin and collagen to reduce face wrinkles as well as help to hydrate or moisturize your dry skin without making it oily.
Furthermore, regular application of this oil can help you to smoothen or fade out stretch marks acquired during your pregnancy period. Finally, with this oil, you can lessen or even out the look of skin scars and blemishes.
Where to Buy Bio-Oil Purcellin Oil
You can purchase Bio-Oil Purcellin Oil in boots near you or in any pharmacy store or established retail chain store in your location, including at Walmart, Amazon, eBay, and Target among other places offering organic supplement oils.
This essential skincare product can easily be accessed in-store or online in the stores mentioned above.
External Sources on Bio-Oil PurCellin Oil Uses
- 1: Bio-Oil Review – Can Bio-Oil help with scars and stretch marks?
READ MORE: How soon can I use bio-oil after surgery