Does multani mitti work for dry skin? Dry skin can be quite difficult to deal with especially when irritation and itchiness sets in. Multani mitti is effective, inexpensive and skin friendly if used in the right way. Read on for more on fuller’s earth face mask for dry skin and how to use multani mitti face packs for dry skin.
Is multani mitti good for oily skin? What are the uses and benefits of multani mitti for oily skin? Oily skin is probably the most difficult to take care of. Let us look at how to use multani mitti for oily skin, its uses and benefits. Check out great recipes of face packs and masks for oily skin.
- Is Multani Mitti Good for Dry Skin?
- Uses of Multani Mitti for Dry Skin
- Multani Mitti Face Pack for Dry Skin
- Fuller’s Earth Face Mask for Dry Skin
- How to Use Multani Mitti for Dry Skin
- Is Multani Mitti Good for Oily Skin?
- Uses of Multani Mitti for Oily Skin
- How to Use Multani Mitti for Oily Skin
- Multani Mitti Face Pack for Oily Skin
- Fullers Earth Mask for Oily Skin
Is Multani Mitti Good for Dry Skin?
Is multani mitti good for dry skin? Multani Mitti is an excellent natural remedy for all skin types. However if you have dry skin, you will need special treatment as compared to other people. Cleansing, toning and moisturizing should be part of your skin care routine to improve the general outcome in texture.
Dryness of skin is a common problem and can be caused by several reasons such as change in weather, exposure to the sun, harsh soaps and dehydration. Dry skin looks dry, flaky and peels off giving a dull look.
Multani mitti for dry skin face packs should be able to improve your skin while locking in moisture. Choose that will rejuvenate and cause no harm to your skin.
Unlike artificial chemicals in creams and lotions, multani mitti for dry skin is natural, easily available, safe and moisturizes your skin without any side effects.
Uses of Multani Mitti for Dry Skin
Multani mitti face packs is great way to sooth and moisturize dry skin. Dry skin with irritation can be an opening for bacteria and other infections to set in causing you more skin problems like acne. Here are the uses of multani mitti for dry skin;
- Multani mitti enriches the skin with vitamins and anti oxidants that keep off free radicals
- Has a calming and soothing effect on skin
- It relieves inflammation; redness, itching and irritation
- Good for dry acne prone skin
- Improves blood circulation for your skin
- An excellent scrub for your face especially the under eye area
- Relieves sun tan and a remedy for pigmentation
- It is an antiseptic
- Reduces appearance of wrinkles
Multani Mitti Face Pack for Dry Skin
Does multani mitti work for dry skin? Multani mitti has been proven effective for all skin types. It is however important to note that, those with dry skin types should be very cautious on the kind of face packs and masks they use. If not used properly, multani mitti can be a cause of drier skin, irritation, flaking and itchiness.
Multani mitti is generally a drying agent which absorbs excess oils from the skin and may result in excessive drying and flaking of the skin. To make multani mitti face pack for dry skin, make sure that one or two of the ingredients is moisturizing to rejuvenate and enrich skin.
Here are the best multani mitti face packs for dry skin
Face pack 1- multani mitti and honey
Multani mitti and honey can be mixed together to make an effective paste for dry skin. Apply this face pack to your face and neck and let it sit for 20 minutes then wash off with warm water. Remember to splash on cold water to seal off skin pores and retain moisture. Regular application of this face pack to your skin will help infuse moisture and make it more radiant.
Face pack 2 – multani mitti and sandal wood face pack
This is the best face pack for dry acne prone skin or with blemishes. Mix sandal wood and fuller’s earth. Add in rose water or honey to make a paste. Apply this to your skin twice weekly for best results.
Face pack 3 – multani mitti and curd face pack
Besides removing impurities from your skin face pack made from multani mitti with and curd leaves your skin moist, smooth and glowing. It also calms irritations and itching that is common in people with dry skin problems.
Face pack 4 – multani mitti with papaya Face Pack
In a bowl mix multani mitti with papaya pulp; add in honey to make a paste of medium consistency. Papaya is rich in vitamin A and C. It also has antioxidants which together with honey serve as a great natural remedy for dry skin. Apply this paste to your face and wait for 20minutes before rinsing off with warm water and a splash of cold water.
Fuller’s Earth Face Mask for Dry Skin
Multani mitti face masks for dry skin provide deep nourishment to your skin. Fuller’s earth face masks for dry skin moisturize, detoxify, increase circulation and replenish nutrients.
This natural face treat will surely add a new dimension to your skin care routine. Face masks made from multani mitti might be a bit drying to your skin causing you more problems.
I recommend that you add elements that have nutrients and oils to make these masks more enriching.
Unlike facial packs which are setting masks, fuller’s earth face mask for dry skin is non setting. It basically used to reduce dryness of the skin. Being a clay mask, it needs to be applied appropriately at the right thickness.
They are soothing and give a cooling effect. Make sure to add in the components which you think your skin might be lacking. It cleans, removes dead cells and leaves your skin glowing.
To make fuller’s earth face mask for dry skin; blend 2 spoons of multani mitti, 1 spoon of honey and 1 spoon of mashed papaya. Apply this mixture on your face and let it sit until dry.
Wash off with warm water and splash on cold water for a refreshing glow. You can add in some vitamin E for skin lightening and wrinkle removal.
How to Use Multani Mitti for Dry Skin
Am guessing by now you know how good multani mitti is for skin. It has been said that multani mitti is best for oily skin since it’s a drying agent. Good news is that fuller’s earth can be used for dry skin as well.
- With the right combinations and by adding some elements like neem and rose water, it sits fit to cleanse, moisturize and lighten dry skin. But, do you know how to use multani mitti for dry skin?
- Here are several pointers on how to use multani mitti for dry skin;
- For those with dry acne prone skin, multani mitti is a great natural remedy for acne. It is an antiseptic that fight s bacteria that causes pimple breakouts on your skin. It opens up clogged skin pores a factor that contributes to dry acne prone skin.
- Use it a scrubber to remove dead skin cells from your skin. Use multani mitti with almond paste and milk, to improve dry skin and also help in blood circulation giving your skin a natural glow.
- Multani mitti will reduce pigmentation of the skin and will remove sun tan from the skin surface. It works wonderfully when it is used to remove the scars caused by acne.
- Mix multani mitti with an egg and some curd to make a face pack for moisturizing and toning dry skin types.
READ MORE: Multani Mitti for Pimples & Acne Scars
Is Multani Mitti Good for Oily Skin?
Oily skin comes with lots of problems like acne. Multani mitti has widely been used for skin remedies especially for oily skin. It is very rich in magnesium chloride which helps to reduce acne. Originally used as an absorbent in the wool industry this ingredient is now greatly used in many skin care products.
You can use it as a cleanser, toner and most importantly as multani mitti facial packs, which are very popular. It’s very pocket friendly and has no side effects either.
Uses of Multani Mitti for Oily Skin
Here are the top uses of multani mitti for oily skin:
Improves skin complexion – multani mitti is excellent in skin lightening and cleansing which together give you a fairer even complexion.
To treat acne – fuller’s earth helps get rid of clogged pores and reduces excess oil secretion, two main causes of acne and pimples.
It absorbs excess oil from the skin – Being a natural absorbent; fuller’s earth can be used to remove excess oil from oily skin. It can also unclog skin pores and balance the natural pH level of the skin.
To remove scars – Fuller’s earth can reduce the appearance of wound scars, minor burn marks or any other kind of scars to a great extent.
To improve skin tone and firmness – sagging skin due to age is a common problem. Fuller’s earth can improve skin elasticity to help tighten and keep your skin smooth.
How to Use Multani Mitti for Oily Skin
Being a natural beauty remedy it is a rich resource of plenty of natural minerals like zinc, silica, oxides, iron, magnesium etc. it has no chemical additives that would otherwise harm your already vulnerable skin.
Being a drying agent, this natural clay, when applied rightly on skin, helps to remove excess oil leaving skin glowing and supple. It does not strip your skin off of the essential oils, nutrients and moisture.
To improve your skin tone, try fuller’s earth to even your natural beauty and glow. It also remove excess oiliness and regulate oil production making it possible for you to wear make up for linger hours.
Natural remedies are the most effective for oily skin types. Multani mitti is readily available, inexpensive and if used correctly it will give you magical results.
Ingredients you would require are:
- 2 or 3 table spoons of multani mitti
- 1 table spoon of tomato juice (extract the seeds)
- 1 table spoon of lemon juice
- 1 tea spoon of oatmeal powder
- Rose water for making a paste
Procedure used is:
- Make a mixture of these components.
- Wash your face with a soap-free face wash and apply the paste all over the face and neck evenly.
- Let it dry for twenty minutes and wash off with adequate water.
This face pack is quite effective if you want to maintain a radiant and oil-free skin all the time.
Multani Mitti Face Pack for Oily Skin
Face pack for Skin Lightening
- Mix together two tablespoons of fuller’s earth and curd.
- Let the mixture sit for 30 minutes.
- Add one teaspoon of mint powder and blend the mixture well.
- Apply the mixture on your face and neck area.
- Leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes, and then wash it off with warm water.
- Use regularly, twice a week, to notice a huge improvement in your skin complexion.
This face pack is helpful when it comes to dealing with suntan or skin pigmentation. You can also use it on your whole body to get fair skin.
Face Pack for Acne Treatment
- Mix two teaspoons of fuller’s earth, one teaspoon of neem leaf paste, a pinch of camphor and enough rose water to make a thick paste.
- Apply the paste over the affected area.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes, and then wash it off with plain water.
- Pat your skin dry with a soft towel and apply a mild moisturizer.
- Use this remedy once a week to keep your skin acne free.
Face Pack to Improve Skin Tone
- Mix one tablespoon each of fuller’s earth, glycerin and honey to make a smooth paste. Mix in one beaten egg white.
- Apply the paste on your face.
- Relax without moving your facial muscles until the paste dries naturally. Then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Use this remedy once a week.
Fullers Earth Mask for Oily Skin
Multani mitti face mask is a good choice for many because removes the dead cells from the skin making space for it to breathe. Multani mitti masks are very effective in making your skin glow as well as improving the texture of the skin.
It also makes it radiant by removing acne and blemishes to a great degree. It is well capable of removing all the impurities from your skin so that your pores are not clogged anymore and thus prepares your face other makeup.
Multani mitti face mask made with rose water is the best and most effective for oily skin types. It has absorbing properties that work well for oily acne prone skin.
READ MORE: How to Use Multani Mitti Face Pack for Dry Skin