- Is Jojoba Oil Good for Face?
- How to Use Jojoba Oil for Face Acne Scars
- Benefits of Jojoba Oil for Face
- Side Effects of Jojoba Oil Used for Face
- Jojoba Oil for Face Results – Before and After
- Jojoba Oil Reviews
Is Jojoba Oil Good for Face?
Very true. Jojoba oil is indeed good for your face application. It contains numerous essential vitamins, powerful antioxidants, and fatty acids.
These elements of jojoba oil play a vital role in moisturizing and treating skin breakouts and acne. They can also assist you to remove facial wrinkles. Thus, the oil keeps your face younger due to its anti-aging properties.
Furthermore, Jojoba oil is non-irritating and naturally gentle. Another important element that makes it good for both oily and dry skin. It’s known for skin hydration, soothing sensitive skin, and balancing oily skin.
How to Use Jojoba Oil for Face Acne Scars
Contrary to what most of us think, you cannot group Jojoba oil under the category of oil brands.
Instead, it fits like a liquid wax. In fact, you cannot differentiate between the oil we produce in our skin or by sebum and jojoba oil.
The procedure for applying jojoba oil to the face is as follows:
- Jojoba oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Cotton pad
- Zinc oxide
- Small bowl
- Coconut oil
- Rosemary essential oil
- Titanium oxide
- Tea tree essential oil
- Grape seed oil
- Vitamin E capsules
- Witch hazel
- Neroli essential oil
- Moisturize a couple of jojoba oil droplets on your fingers and directly smear the oil to your face
- In small amount and round movement, gently rub the applied oil into your neck and face
- Don’t wash the face
- Apply less than six droplets of pure jojoba oil at an interval of a few seconds to avoid making your skin greasy
- Mix your day-to-day moisturizer with jojoba oil
- With the help of your palm, mix a quarter-sized quantity of moisturizer with three drops less of jojoba oil
- As usual, smooth your face with the moisturizer
- Combine aromatic essential oils with jojoba oils to treat acne-prone or oily skin
- Using a small bottle, put 2 ounces of jojoba oil before adding 15 droplets of tea tree and 10 droplets of rosemary essential oils
- Cover the bottle with a lid and gently shake it
- Smooth a couple of drops of the blended oil over your chin, cheeks, nose, and forehead
- Take one minute to allow the oil to soak into your skin before moisturizing witch hazel with a cotton pad
- Using the pad, wipe off your face
- For your nourishing skin, Combine Vitamin E with oils
- Blend 1 ounce of grapeseed oil and jojoba oil in a small bowl
- Add the contents of an opened vitamin E capsule into the bowl
- Add more droplets of each lavender and neroli oils
- Mix the oils well before smearing the mixture to a washed and clean skin
- Make the oil blend with ingredients that can prevent the sun from your skin
- Mix 1/2 cup of coconut oil and1/2 cup of jojoba oil in a small bowl
- Add 1/4 cup of zinc oxide and 2 tablespoons of titanium oxide
- Blend well
- Apply the mixture to your face for approximately 20 minutes before going outside the house
Benefits of Jojoba Oil for Face
The common benefits of jojoba oil for the face include:
1. It moisturizes Face
You can use jojoba oil as your overnight or daily facial moisturizer. Although the oil leaves a slight sheen on face at the start, you can still blot away the extra oil to minimize the excess moisture.
For your daytime moisturizer, apply about 4 to 6 drops of jojoba oil on your skin.
However, for your hydrating skin mask overnight, use more oil. Alternatively, jojoba oil as your lip balm!
2. Can be used as a shaving gel
The oil is sometimes used on your face to soften your skin. It helps to smoothen your face for easy razor landing. The liquid wax of jojoba oil ease face shaves thereby helping you to avoid skin redness and razor burn.
3. It cleanses the face
Just like coconut oil, you can incorporate jojoba oil in your daily routine of wash. What you need is to pour a couple of oil drops on your face, leave it to absorb for a minute before washing off the oil with water.
The process will help you clear any remaining skin impurities extracted by the oil on your neck and skin.
4. It acts as an Anti-acne gel
With jojoba oil’s anti-microbial properties, you can have clear skin. The oil fights the growth of harmful bacteria which cause breakouts, blackheads, and pimples.
5. It acts as an Anti-aging serum
Trust me, the use of jojoba oil acts as a powerful antioxidant that helps in smoothing the wrinkles and fine lines on your face.
What you need is to smear a couple of jojoba oil droplets on a cotton globe and pat it around your neck, mouth, and eyes to have a youthful glow.
6. It can be used as Relief Lotion for Sunburn
The oil has long been used in ancient medicine to treat sunburn, heat rash, and other minor skin irritations. It may make you more comfortable and will reduce the flaking and peeling of the skin.
7. It removes Face Makeup
When using jojoba oil, you can easily wipe away waterproof liquid liner and mascara around your eye. The oil is also used for clearing away stubborn powder and foundation stains on your cheek and lip.
Side Effects of Jojoba Oil Used for Face
A majority of people who use jojoba oil for face encounter minimal side effects. However, the experience for those with sensitive skin is different.
But for any other oil product you want to use on your skin, we recommend that you do a patch test. Doing so will help you know if the product is intolerant to your skin.
On the other hand, you must note that unlike other nut-based oils, jojoba oil has no proven allergic reactions on your skin other than a few reported sensitivity cases by the users.
However, we have rare cases for those applying100% pure jojoba oil brands.
However, here are a few areas we think jojoba oil for face may have adverse effects on the users:
1. It can Cause Dermatitis
Even though, a few people who alleged to have experienced adverse effects after applying jojoba oil think the reaction was not related to the oil itself but with other added oils.
However, some people reported having contacted dermatitis, especially those with extended exposure to the oil during massage therapy.
2. It can harm breastfeeding or pregnant women when used internally
Healthcare professionals believe oral consumption of jojoba oil, particularly for those who are breastfeeding or pregnant.
However, from experience, we don’t advise pregnant women to use jojoba oil for internal application.
In fact, a majority of massage therapists use it as a massage oil when carrying out maternity or prenatal massage.
However, you should immediately stop using jojoba oil for the face if you notice any abnormal changes when directly applying the jojoba oil on your skin.
You may consult your health care expert for further advice.
Jojoba Oil for Face Results – Before and After
Jojoba oil nourishes the skin in addition to the removal of facial acne. Those who apply it expect to see results as soon as possible.
The before and after results if using jojoba oil on skin are usually telling in the sense that before pictures usually show people with many acne and pimples, whereas after the pictures show smooth skins
Jojoba Oil Reviews
#1 Leven Rose Organic
Leven Rose organic is very useful on your skin. A larger percentage of users of Leven Rose confirms that it’s a kosher friendly product and good for people with sensitive skin.
They love Leven Rose because it’s fragrance-free, great for use on beard, and versatile.
Leven Rose is wonderfully designed. It’s a pure and unrefined skin lubricant. Users like the packaging for its convenience because it has a dropper.
However, the main issue with this product is that it’s not hypoallergenic. Moreover, it has a slight scent that is unpleasant to those sensitive to the strong smell.
#2 Radha Beauty
Reports we have gathered from the users of Radha Beauty indicate that it’s great at making your skin glow. It’s also perfect for moisturizing facial hair and lips.
It has no artificial ingredients and fillers, thus provides maximum benefits to them.
However, the packaging design of Radha Beauty is not that appealing to most users of the product. That is because it’s made from the plastic material.
The dropper in the packaged is also prone to breakages.
#3 Art Naturals
Art Naturals is another common brand of Jojoba oil for the face. It nourishes your skin well. We recommend vegan beauty lovers to use these products because of its cruelty-free and paraben.
Art Naturals an antibacterial property that helps to was out pores effectively. It is proven by users for getting rid of excess makeup more easily.
The product also works well as an aftershave applicant because of its antibacterial properties.
Many people use Art naturally due to its purity. They also like the product because it’s unfiltered and a USDA certified organic cosmetic brand.
The major problem with Art Naturals is its heavy and strong scent. The dropper also breaks easily. The packaging is poor leading to occasional leakages.
We have many wonderful jojoba oil products in the market today. Thus, it’s definitely hard for you to actually select which one you can categorize as the finest group.
After considerable reflection, we came to a conclusion all 100% pure, certified Organic Jojoba Oil are top brands. You must use for face cleansing and treatment of different skin diseases like acne.
The products are also cold-pressed. The process helps to hold the embedded minerals and vitamins to nourish the skin. Basically, all jojoba oil products are of high-quality and affordable.
Yes, here you have them! Jojoba oil products are exceptional additions you should incorporate beauty routine.
The brand is natural, flexible, and contains a large percentage of perfect paybacks for not only your skin but also your nails and hair.